Need roof replacement services at your Northern Colorado home?
Every roof has a lifespan, and when the time comes to have your roof replaced, it pays to go with a team that you can rely on for quality. Thankfully, at Martinez Roofing, we bring more than 75 years of combined experience to each project we undertake in the Loveland & Greeley, CO area. The end result? A beautiful roof that you can rely on for many years to come.
A QUALITY ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD
At Martinez Roofing, we serve residents of Loveland, Greeley, CO and other surrounding communities. We know that the decision to replace your roof can be a tough one - and that's why we strive to go the extra mile for each and every one of our customers. We do that by offering a five-year labor guarantee. Better yet, there are no upfront costs ever. In other words, no matter your situation, we'll do right by you.
Ready to get an estimate for your roof replacement? We'd love to help. Over the years, we've built our company on providing people with industry-leading service and a focus on what's best for our customers. Contact us today to learn more or to get started on your project. We look forward to providing you with a roof that's built to stand the test of time.
Remove Old Roof
Install New Roof
SIGNS IT MAY BE TIME TO CONSIDER A ROOF REPLACEMENT
- Cracked shingles
- Missing shingles
- Granules missing from the shingles
- Shingles curling up on the sides
- Dark streaks on roof or ceilings
- Moss or mold growth
- Sagging roof decking or rafters
- Frequent leaks in the attic
- Paint damage near the roof
- Water stains on interior walls and ceilings
RE-ROOFING VS. ROOF REPLACEMENT
A typical roof should last between 20 and 30 years, so when damage occurs before then, many homeowners debate the pros and cons of full roof replacement versus re-roofing or roof repairs. Of course, roof repairs are the cheapest and least labor-intensive option, but if you're getting frequent roof repairs, you may begin to consider other options. Re-roofing is the process of simply adding another roofing layer on top of an existing worn roof. Roof replacement, however, involves removing an old, damaged roof, repairing the under roof, and laying a completely new roof. Based on where the damage is will dictate which option is best for you.
THE PROS OF ROOF REPLACEMENT
- Completely replacing the roof lasts longer than re-roofing and resets new roof date.
- It can be done no matter how many layers or what type of materials are on the roof.
- A fully replaced roof addresses all issues for a safe and sturdier roof.
- Saves more money in the long-term by reducing repairs.
- Benefit from the use of the most current material, technology, and installation techniques.
I can't say enough about the how well they took care of me and my house. Not only did they do a great job during the installation, but even years after to this day they take pride in making sure that I'm 100% satisfied with the work.